Hey Stop. Think. Science! Nation. We have an excellent interview with science writer, and humorist Dave Zobel to share with you today!
A little about Dave:
Dave is a Computer Science Graduate of Caltech. Throughout his career he been a part of numerous science education radio shows, and programs including documentaries by G4 and Discovery. Currently, he is a freelance science writer and humorist who is working to make science fun and approachable. In addition he is on the executive board of Trash for Teaching, a non-profit that takes refuse from the manufacturing industry, and repurposes it into materials for hands on work in the class room. In June of 2015, his book ‘The Science of TV’s The Big Bang Theory: Explanations Even Penny Would Understand’ was released.
In this episode we talk about:
- Dave’s job as a science writer, and communicator
- His new book: The Science of TV’s the Big Bang Theory: Explanations Even Penny Would Understand
- Where his idea for the book came from
- How the science in the show is so accurate
- Dave’s role in the non-profit Trash for Teaching
Dave is a pretty cool guy, and if you want to follow up with him on anything you heard, check him out:
- @DaveZobel on Twitter
- His book is available on Amazon: The Science of TV’s the Big Bang Theory: Explanations Even Penny Would Understand
Otherwise, any questions you may have can be directed to us. We will answer every question that comes in. If we can’t answer it, we will ask our expert guest, or find the answer somewhere!
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to our show on iTunes. If you leave a review, we will read it on the show!